This girl is a coloring machine! She has really gotten the hang of it since her first few times in nursery. She loves it! And so far, we haven't had to clean any crayons off the wall, but I'm just waiting for that day when we have to. She's usually great at staying on the paper...I try not to let her color unsupervised. However, this day, I forgot that the crayons were still out and was in another room. It was quiet and then it hit me and I remembered the crayons were still out. This is what I found. Looks like we aren't too far from the walls....
...and after I took a cleaning to the book. I found it ironic that the title is "I'm Sorry" (which is one of her favorite books).
...and after I took a cleaning to the book. I found it ironic that the title is "I'm Sorry" (which is one of her favorite books).
No comments:
Post a Comment